At ManoMano, our responsibility is to create sustainable value for all our customers and sellers.
Our goal is to enable all our customers to take care of their homes and their budgets while respecting the planet.
"At ManoMano, we are committed to raising awareness of responsible consumption among our European customers. To accelerate the transition to a more sustainable home, we offer expert advice and concrete solutions, products and services, to help you in your daily life, while preserving your well-being, the environment and your budget," explains Matthieu Pihery, VP Commerce & International Growth at ManoMano.
This initiative is currently being launched in France, and soon to be launched across our other European markets.
With ManoMano you can DIY and garden in a more responsible way
We want to help you improve your home and garden while taking care of the planet. We are moving forward step by step and working hand in hand with our merchants to develop and make accessible an ever wider selection of virtuous and responsible alternatives.
At ManoMano, we are committed to transparency to help you choose the right product. Our teams are here to help you to understand the environmental impact of as many products as possible by collecting information on 5 important factors:
- The raw materials used. To find out if your paint is made from natural ingredients, if the cover of this sofa is made from organic cotton or if the wood of your future pergola comes from eco-managed forests.
- The country of production. It is possible to buy Made in France and Made in Europe on ManoMano.
- Water and energy consumption. Faucet water savers or knowing the energy class of your oven also helps you save money.
- Health and safety of the user. For example, to choose a paint that preserves the quality of the air thanks to the labelling.
- Repairability and end-of-life of the product. Taking care of the planet also means helping your products to last by telling you what your guarantees are (sometimes even for life!), the reparability index and the availability of spare parts (and there are many on ManoMano). Because DIY is about repairing rather than throwing away.
Léa Farnier, Head of ManoMano's responsible offering, says: "To make it easier for you to make informed consumer choices, we help you to identify the responsible products offered by our sellers thanks to a system of pictograms and dedicated filters on our site. At ManoMano, you can thus easily identify products made in Europe, or those with environmental certifications."
With ManoMano, you can renovate your home to reduce your energy bill
Saving money through energy renovation* is good for your budget, your comfort and for the planet!
Energy renovation is all the work that will help you reduce the energy consumption of your home. Insulation and heating work are particularly effective in improving your comfort and lowering your bills.
But as we know that it's not always easy to know where to start, we've put together everything you need to carry out your projects in one place:
- Thousands of products dedicated to energy renovation
- A team of 300 Manodvisors experts for personalised online advice
- ManoMano advice and buying guides to help you find your way around
- Expert partners in the sector such as Effy, the leader in online energy renovation, to help you with your renovation work from A to Z, or Hellowatt, the energy comparator that helps you find the best energy offers on the market.
Want to get started? Right this way
*(Only live in France at the moment, and will soon be launched in our other European markets)