Specially designed by, and for, trade professionals, this ‘one-of-a-kind’ dedicated B2B service aims to make their lives easier.
ManoManoPro first launched in France in 2019, where currently 1 in 4 construction professionals have signed up to the platform, followed by Spain and Italy in 2020. Thanks to its great success, ManoMano is now expanding its B2B service to the UK. ManoManoPro is available to all trade industries including builders, carpenters, electricians, painters, plumbers, farmers, restaurant owners, garage owners, and hotel managers.
The platform and app offer trade professionals a unique experience combining the power of the ManoMano UK marketplace with specially tailored products and services, revolutionising the purchase process. This comes during a year which 86% of tradespeople expect to be ‘extremely busy’* in the UK due to the huge increase in demand as people and businesses seek to carry out renovation projects. In addition, 84% of professionals seek a simpler purchase experience*.
With its unique offer in Europe, ManoManoPro allows trade professionals
- Access to an unrivalled choice of +1M products from big brands (including Makita, Bosch, DeWalt, Ideal Standard and Dulux, to name a few) at negotiated prices: no need to go to 4 different shops to get everything you need, we have it all in one place
- Orders delivered straight to your projects or renovation sites: find your products anytime, anywhere via our online catalogue with 24h delivery on key items
- Ability to manage multiple projects remotely at the same time
- Our Pro team at your service: a personalised experience and expert advice through a team of specialists available by telephone, email or online chat from Monday to Friday (8am-6pm) who can help make decisions and provide information on products according to each project
- Easy & reliable Pro services: simple invoice management & an app for step-by-step order tracking to save time and help Pros to focus on the task at hand
- A personalised navigation experience according to each Pro’s activity (for example, an electrician would not see the same catalogue as a plumber) alongside simple filters by brand or category
Simplified purchasing process that can be performed quickly on a single platform reserved exclusively for professionals who can sign up with a registration number
The platform and app are already appreciated by many across Europe with 92% of customers agreeing that ManoManoPro allows them to save time, 98% find it easy to order and 92% find their needs are understood. The app also recently won the top-retail LSA 2022 innovation award in France and is rated 4.6/5 on the App Store. It gives Pros quick and direct access in their back pocket to all the ManoManoPro features and benefits.
The innovative service targets the UK trade industries that are yet to fully embrace the digital sector - a market valued at €72 billion - particularly driven by more than 1 million construction companies with less than 10 employees. ManoManoPro aims to accelerate and facilitate their digitalisation with a tool that brings together all the functionalities of its offer: all products in one place, personalised navigation according to the professional's specialty, tracking of orders and invoices, and much more.
“Due to the unprecedented DIY and renovation boom over the last two years, 2022 is set to be the busiest year yet for UK trade professionals. With the launch of ManoManoPro, we aim to play our part in digitalising the €72 billion UK trade industry (€400 billion market in Europe). Thanks to the power of our marketplace in combination with an offer designed by and dedicated to trade professionals, we are seeking to revolutionise the purchase experience and facilitate daily administrative tasks - helping to make the everyday lives of our Pro customers a little bit easier”, explain Christian Raisson and Philippe de Chanville, co-founders of ManoMano.
* Rated People Home Improvements Trends Report, 2022
* Mortar Research, April 2022